Sunday, January 15, 2006

Ministry of Prayer

Updated 2/17/06
Spiritual Needs

-Salvation specifically:
-Leah, Emma, Alyssa, Brittany W., and Lisa Miller
-Taylor & Miah's Dad

-Chastin, to get right with God.

-Casey requests special prayer for herself.

-Bryan's parents; that they'll come back to church & get right w/ God.

-Taylor; for courage, wisdom, & the Spirit's guiding as she shares Christ w/ those she's concerned for.

-Pastor Travis; as Pastor-Teacher of the youth ministry... Please pray for me on a daily basis. Pray that God will protect me and my family spiritually, and pray that God will continue to give me wisdom and guidance as I lead our youth ministry.

-Kurt's cousin - going to Mexico to be a missionary.


Physical Needs

-Mara's uncle is dying of Lou Gehrig's disease (Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)

-Kylie's Mom will get better.

-Taylor Kessler's Grandma, recovering from heart surgery

-Karisa's baby cousin